• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tyguy37167

tyguy37167

Just popping in

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 02:38 PM

Long time fish keeper. Relatively new to live bearers. I've been looking for some green swords that have spots. Another aquarist turned me on to this web page. I don't want to break any rules but how can I get into contact with any members that are being such fish?

#2 OldFort Exotics

OldFort Exotics

Not too shy to talk

• ALA Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationFort Wayne Indiana

Posted 23 January 2018 - 01:36 PM

Welcome to the group.  

Sorry can't help with Swords I don't have any but would like to get some for sure. Just never found a good source locally.

#3 Thriftyfisher

Thriftyfisher

A fish in every pot

• ALA Members
  • 272 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids MI

Posted 26 January 2018 - 04:18 AM

Hello adn welcome, you know I don't use this website as much as I should.  I am also in Tennessee, the far west side of Nashville, just south of Dickson.  I moved here two years ago.  While number of tanks I have has taken a hit I expect that to change quickly.  I don't have any of the swords you are looking for but I can give you a couple spots to check.  first if you are a paid member you can post your want in the e-Trader.   This goes out to members every month, if you are a paid member please contact Leslie who is the chairman.  Second you can go to the ALA convention in May.  I don't know what fish they will have but there but I think they are planing on have plenty of domestic livebearers. 

I hope this helps, welcome again.

#4 Webmaster

Webmaster

Not too shy to talk

• Administrators
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 03:13 PM

Annual membership with the ALA can be paid for on the "Join the ALA" link here on this website.  Annual membership is $25.00 per year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users